Monday, October 31, 2011

The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all. ~Leo Rosten

As a wife to a terrific husband who has a demanding job, a mother to two little boys who are only 18 months apart, and an employee of two jobs (one rather time-consuming), you would think I have enough on my plate, right? But nooooo…..I keep adding to it for some unknown reason. However, when I looked into the face of a little two year old boy from Russia who has no home, no family to call his own and who faces each day living in an orphanage, I could not turn away. Working alongside Reece’s Rainbow (www.reecesrainbow.org), I have decided to become Quinten’s “Christmas Warrior” this year. The goal is to raise 1000.00 by 12/31/11 to put into his adoption fund, in the hopes it will encourage a family to adopt him and give him a permanent home. Please join me in donating and/or sharing his link so that he may hopefully have a chance at living the life he so richly deserves, warm, safe, and loved, in the arms of a family he can call his own. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment